Talk. Talk. Talk. And stuff.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Shadow House

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Shadow House   06/05/09, 03:39 am

She smiled in return, the closet door shut. Her shoulder and upper back was leaned against the wood, an idication that she had been waiting.

"Thanks again." she said, her voice was smooth, but more confident than she had been half dressed. She pulled herself from the door and walked across the room, meeting him where he stood. "I owe you one." And she meant it. She owed him big time. The thought of so many eyes seeing her so bare still made her cheeks blush. She bit her lip at the thought. That was becoming a bad habit. She didnt even like the color red.
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Shadow House   06/05/09, 03:44 am

Michael met her eyes and smiled, "Don't worry about it. I couldn't just let you run around in a towel. Despite being a nice place there are still some creeps here." Michael laughed and noticed her cheeks turn red. Michael admired how it colored her skin, its the type of skin most girls spend money to try and get, but it came naturally to her. Noticing that he'd been staring at it for a moment, Michael coughed and glanced away for a second, his own cheeks flushing a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Shadow House   06/05/09, 03:51 am

Ivy watched him look away, his cheeks coloring a pale pink. The reaction confused her. He seemed almost...embaressed. She looked him over with her emerald eyes, trying to see if she had missed something. Was his zipper down? A sock missing? His shirt inside out?

After this quick inspection, she came up empty handed, and looking back to his face simply offered him a small, slightly confused, smile. "You okay?" she asked, wondering if maybe he felt ill. That might be why his cheeks had turned pink.
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Shadow House   06/05/09, 03:55 am

Michael laughed while he said, "Yea, I'm fine." Michael looked back at Ivy and his cheeks turned to normal. Michael gave Ivy a crooked smile. He was thinking of how she didn't notice him staring? Michael ignored the thought and was grateful that she didn't. He didn't mind so much that she noticed him blush.

"So, besides sponatneous combustion, what else can you do?" Michael asked politely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Shadow House   06/05/09, 04:02 am

She laughed lightly at his description of her powers and shrugged. "Why don't you let me show you?" she said with a slightly mischievous smile. Her fire was, of course the more obvious of her two powers. The other, she kept pretty low key. It seemed to work better when people weren't aware of how much you could really hear.

"I wont hurt you." she said smoothly as she extended her hand. She could have persuaded him more with her mind power, but she doubted she really needed to. Or hoped so.
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Shadow House   06/05/09, 04:05 am

Michael smiled, "If you're doing anything to my mind, just dont make me spend the rest of my days thinking I'm a 6 year old girl. I'd rather not give Zach the pleasure of braiding my hair." Michael said and kept still as he extended his hand and grabbed Ivy's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Shadow House   06/05/09, 04:07 am

(lol thats from the x-men 3 movie XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow House   06/05/09, 04:12 am

(What is?)

She smiled reassuringly, or maybe even giving him more worry as she sat him on the edge of her bed. Ivy slid in behind him, crossing her legs and lifting her hands to his temples. She closed her eyes and, with her brows drawing together, brought a picture to his mind.

The picture was a memory, one from earlier in the day. She was seeing the black dog that was Michael from her own perspective. It was in vivid detail as she shared this image, transferring it from her mind to his.
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Shadow House   06/05/09, 04:14 am

*the line i used =P*

Michael laughed, "That's amazing. Gosh I'm adorable." Michael joked around and concentrated, he didn't know if she could hear his thoughts or not. So Michael did his best to keep them in check and not let his focus wonder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Shadow House   06/05/09, 04:22 am

She laughed, giving him another, less attractive view of himself when Zach had arrived and they had been goofing off.

Right.

The thought was spoken into his head, and even here it could be heard as a joke. The pain between her shoulder blades had all but vanished, and she was grateful to be free of it...even if only temporarily. A part of her almost dreaded the fact that she was awake from whatever unconsciousness that had spared her from the Professors grilling. She would have to see him sometime...

She brought her thoughts back to Michael, being careful of what filtered into his mind.
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Shadow House   06/05/09, 04:24 am

Michael laughed at the picture, "Alright I'll shut up." Michael said and focused on his thoughts. Michael concentrated a littl too hard on Ivy, and soon his mind drifted to the image of her blushing. Michael quickly thought of something else, hoping she didn't notice. Michael's cheeks felt hot as he tried to think of something else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Shadow House   06/05/09, 04:29 am

This was hard to miss. She saw the image of herself hit his mind and it surprised her. Not so much the picture as the time he dwelled on it, and then the struggle to avoid it. The warmth from his cheeks also became noticeable as she saw them color red. Her eyes fluttered for a moment in confusion, and for some reason, she felt slight guilt. Dropping her fingers. she leaned back slightly, her eyes following her hands to the blanket on the bed. "Oh..sorry.." she whispered into the silent room.
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Shadow House   06/05/09, 04:32 am

Michael cursed at himself in his head. Michael turned around and smiled, "It wasn't your fault. It was mine for payin so much attention to it. It was just something I noticed about you." Michael laughed and layed back on Ivy's bed, "After all, I gave you full permission to do that, so whatever thoughts crossed my head was just collateral." Michael smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Shadow House   06/05/09, 04:35 am

She bit her lip, a smile playing at the corners of her cheeks. She pulled her legs from their indian style, bending them together and tucking them instead under her bottom as she looked down at his face and shrugged. "Its not the first time I've seen something unexpected."
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Shadow House   06/05/09, 04:40 am

"Well for your sake, I hope it wasnt something disturbing." Michael raised his hands and rested them under his head. Michael looked up Ivy and tried to fight a smile. She seemed like such a delicate girl, but had incredible and dangerous powers. It was something that intrigued Michael, maybe it wasn't just that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Shadow House   06/05/09, 04:47 am

Lifting her hand, she coursed her fingers through her hair, pushing it from her face. "Well...define disturbing." she said with a small laugh.

For a brief moment, she had to wonder if he had noticed her body temperature yet. She wasn't painfully or uncomfortably hot. She only got that way when she was at an emotional high. Her skin, however, was always warm. It was a kind of comfort however, like a blanket on a chilly night, or sunshine after the rain. She herself thought others might find it a bit strange, but most people seemed to like the warmth of her touch. She was faintly curious of what he had felt when he touched her hand.
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Shadow House   06/05/09, 04:51 am

Michael shrugged, "Whatever it is that you find disturbing." Michael chuckled. He layed there and stared at the ceiling for a moment. Michael felt his leg closest to Ivy become slightly warmer than the rest of his body. Michael had noticed that her hands were very warm when he grabbed it, but he assumed his were just really cold. Michael sat up, "So, does the fire powers keep your skin warm? Or am I just imagining things?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Shadow House   06/05/09, 04:56 am

Her eyes fluttered in slight surprise at the sudden question. It struck her as slightly strange that he had just answered the questions that had plagued her mind, but like so many odd occurances, she blamed it on her gifts.

"Yea, I guess so." she answered, "I'm guessing you felt it...my bad." she smiled as she offered the little apology. "Am I too close?" She tugged at her hair as she waited for his answer. Maybe she was making him sweat. Was she really that warm? It didnt seem likely.
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Shadow House   06/05/09, 04:59 am

Michael quickly answered, "No, no, it's fine. I just happened to notice. Its pretty cool actually. Do you ever feel cold?" Michael asked. It was a cool thought to him, never having to feel cold, just being warm all the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Shadow House   06/05/09, 05:03 am

She smiled, leaning back against her bed and resting her head against a pillow. She turned her eyes towards the window, peering at the sun. "Sometimes. Usually on a rainy day or a really cloudy night." She turned her emerald eyes back to him. He seemed rather fascinated.
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Shadow House   06/05/09, 05:06 am

"That's really cool." Michael smiled, "If I want to be warm, I usually have to don the whole fur ensemble, and honestly it can get a little itchy." Michael laughed, hoping his sense of humor wasn't to odd.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Shadow House   06/05/09, 05:10 am

Ivy smiled in response to the joke, her eyes going to the ceiling. "Whats it like to shape shift?" she asked with genuine curiosity. Her body language changed, seeming to angle around his figure as she turned in his direction, curling herself to face him. "Does it hurt?"
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Shadow House   06/05/09, 05:20 am

Michael thought for a moment, no one had ever been curious enough to ask him. Michael took a minute to think it through, "Well, it kind depends on what you change into. Most of the time it just feels like your skin's made of jello for a breif moment, then its over. But sometimes you're body has to completely rearrange itself, the most uncomfortable thing is how my bones shift and rearrange, but it's something I've grown use to. So to answer your question: No it doesn't hurt, just a little uncomfortable at times."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Shadow House   06/05/09, 05:27 am

She smiled as he explained and as he finished, she bit her lip, a sign of either nervousness or thought. This time it was the latter. Her eyes touched upon the wall across the room as she tried to imagine his words literally. Trying to understand the feeling. "Thats different." she finally said, bringing her eyes back to his face. Her lips curled back into the smile that seemed so present during the conversations they had been having. She really enjoyed his company. It was nice to just talk about nothing.
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Shadow House   06/05/09, 05:32 am

Michael laughed, "Imagine how I felt the first time it happened." Michael smiled, remembering the first time he transformed, "When I was 11, I had a dream that I was a dog. Similar to the one I was an hour ago. I was woken up by my mother screaming that their was a dog in my bed and that she couldn't find me. I answered, 'i'm right here mom,' and my mom passed out." Michael chuckled, "At 11 years old, I thought it was the coolest thing when I saw myself in the mirror. After about an hour and a half, I was able to turn myself back to normal." Michael smiled at Ivy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow House   

Back to top Go down

Shadow House
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next